1. "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." Arnold
2. "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." Rollins
3. "It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am" - Muhammad Ali
4. "It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line."
5. "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
6. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star
7. "Pain is temporary, pride is forever"
8. "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer
9. "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"
10. "Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez, Author
11. "Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside."
12. "In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.” - Rich Froning Jr
13. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. “You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.” - Pavel Tsatsouline
15. "Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown
16. "There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them." - Ralph Marston, Author and Publisher of The Daily Motivator
17. "You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown
18. "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer
19. "Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown
20. "Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown
21. "Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown
22. "The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown
23. "How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader
24. "Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid
25. "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown
26. "It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown
27. "Tough times don't last. Tough people do."
28. "Your body hears everything your mind says." - Naomi Judd, Singer/Songwriter
29. "The man who has no imagination has no wings. " - Muhammad Ali, Boxing Champion, Peace Ambassador
30. "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." -Wayne Gretzky, Professional Hockey Player
31. "The harder you work, the luckier you get." -Gary Player, Golfer
32. "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden, UCLA Basketball Coach
33. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning form failure. - ****n Powell, U.S. Secretary of State
34. "Stronger Than Excuses"
35. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - Anais Nin
36. "Quitters never win and winners never quit " - anonymous
37. "To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift" Steve Prefontaine, runner
38. "Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- Chinese Proverb
39. "Things do not change. We change." - Henry David Thoreau, Author/Philosopher
40. "Hard work is a two-way street. You get back exactly what you put in."
41. "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
42. "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."
43. "Many people believe things happen to a reason, well I say go out and make those things happen
44. try and fail but dont fail to try
45. "You give what you give, what you dont give is lost forever, this day will never come again"
46. "I have found iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me. It never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength, Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, its impossible to turn back, the iron never lies to you."
47. "Just say to yourself... how bad do I want this? Am I working harder than the person who will be standing next to me?"
48. "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
49. "It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown
50. "I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump, Entrepreneur
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in