All bodybuilders - the successful ones anyway - have a carefully constructed plan for everything they do. This includes the specific workouts they take part in, the clothing they wear, and of course, the food and drink they consume. The range of workout supplements available is now so vast that it can be difficult to know exactly what will be of most benefit. Take a look at our top five to help guide you along.
1) BPI Sports Pump-HD – The Pump-HD has proved extremely popular and the flavours are known to taste particularly great. This supplement helps ensure an explosive workout and contains Carolyn, which has been clinically proven to reduce fatigue. The Pump-HD is said to be the best out there when it comes to those chest sessions.
2) Betancourt Bullnox Androrush – Just like the raging bull on the label, the Bullnox Androrush is all about aggression. Being able to add high intensity endurance to your workout is extremely desirable and with this product you also feel the testosterone flowing like never before.
3) Musclepharm Assault – The Musclepharm Assault All-In-One PWO helps to ensure you will last throughout your session. It is also highly recommended for your back workouts and the powerful amino acids will aid a strong and energetic performance when you hit the gym.
4) Pre JYM – Celebrity fitness trainer Jim Stoppani is responsible for the Pre JYM supplement and it contains pure ingredients and an all-in-one formula. You can get some great creatine power from this one and you will certainly feel the energy and focus it brings to your workout.
5) BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0 – The N.O. Explode was a big hit with many people but the 2.0 version has that bit extra. It is a particularly strong muscle builder and is a strongly advised supplement for leg day. This can really ignite your performance and ensure you keep up with the demands of a rigorous workout.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in